Monday, November 29, 2010

Sweet cravings..

Take a little peek into what I do everyday.

I wake up to phone calls. That's because i can never wake up by myself or rather i'm just being a huge time sloth. After that i'll be out and you will never my shadow till dinner or just after dinner or just before the clock strikes twelve, it really depends. After returning home i'll be occupied with my usual routine (checking facebook notifications and twitter and go online on skype and msn) Sometimes when i have absolutely nothing to reply or nobody to chat with, i'll watch big bang theory or whatever that i have in my laptop. When i'll go offline? When my phone rings. That's right. This particular person calls me when he's done with his things and i'll have to be done too by then :) I'll fall asleep talking on the phone. Yeah that's what I've been doing man. See how bloody important my phone is. It puts me to sleep and wakes me up when I'm supposed to be up.

But today's a tad bit different. I woke up to a phone call. Wasn't a morning call or what. Instead it was from this other person. Who only finds you when he has unresolved issues with his whoever or to put it in a simpler word, trouble. And this gets on my nerves. I decided then not to bother and sleep till 230pm. Oh yeah that's right. You can't let people like them take you for granted. It happened before, it can't happen AGAIN okay.

On an unrelated note, I googled images of cupcakes, muffins, cookies, gingerbreads, macaroons and lollipops last night that i'd love to share with you folks. Pretty, I must say. Tempted by them? Very very much. I WANNA BE ABLE TO MAKE ONE OF THEM IN THE NEAR FUTURE FOR MY HUNNY BUNNY! HAHAHAHA

Cupcakes;



Gingerbread;


Macaroons;





Cookies;







That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment