Wednesday, December 8, 2010

HOLIDAYS

Holidays have been fun fun and nothing but fun. Oh god, I love holidays, I wish I don't have to go back to Uni in March (you heard me right baby, MARCH!!), i seriously wish. But then what will i be doing all months long? Talking about that, I've been doing nothing for the past month, I seriously need to consider getting a part time job. It's definitely not gonna be easy as I've not worked anywhere but Pfizer before. What am I gonna jot down in my resume?! This is bad. Ludicrous. Atrocious. HAHAH. Oh, and Christmas Production... Things are running a bit tight. Drama practice! Drama practice! It's not easy. Thank God I dropped out from the dance crew, i know i wouldn't be able to make it for all the practices, therefore i choose not to be committed.

So, last week I decided to go a little green. Drove down to Taman Tasik and had quite a good time there :) Mc Donalds and Starbucks later made everything else perfect! Enjoy...





No comments:

Post a Comment